Sunday, July 22, 2012

What I Loved about being a Mom this Week

(Every week I try to reflect on some of the small things that made me happy as a Mom that week. It's a great way for me to start the new week with love and gratitude.)
 
1. This oh so very cute curl on her forehead.
 

 
2. A super fun bouncy water slide play date.
 


 3. Giving high fives in unideal situations.  :)


4. Having a boy that isn't afraid to help out his Momma, even if it involves carrying a purse.


5. How she thinks she is so cool wearing big brother's shoes.


6. Being silly with Wal-mart stickers.


7. Watching my kids bounce around like they own the place...(We obviously had a thing for bouncy houses this week)





8. How intense he is while playing with his Lego Minifigures.


9. How I know that with her determination, she will accomplish great things in her life.


10. The fact that there is nothing cooler to a kid than sparklers.


What did you love about being a Mom this week?

0 Responses to “What I Loved about being a Mom this Week”

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
All Rights Reserved She's Crafty | Blogger Template by Bloggermint