Sunday, July 15, 2012

What I Loved about being a Mom this Week

(Every week I try to reflect on some of the small things that made me happy as a Mom that week. It's a great way for me to start the new week with love and gratitude.)
 
1. How he would eat Cheerios for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I would let him.
 

2. How she insists on wearing her flower sunglasses when we go to check the mail.


3. The excitement over getting a new puzzle.


4. A successful "0 cavities" trip to the Dentist and new cool sunglasses from their toy box.


5. How my Mom reminded me this week that I was a climber when I was a toddler....That means even though she is naughty, naughty, naughty, she will probably outgrow it some day.  :)  (But I'm telling you, I can't turn my head for a second!)


Another one of Lila's naughty moments this week that I couldn't resisit showing you...Putting my sandals in the dog's water bowl.


6. That I got to play the Tooth Fairy for the second time this week.


What were you favorite Mommy moments this week??

0 Responses to “What I Loved about being a Mom this Week”

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
All Rights Reserved She's Crafty | Blogger Template by Bloggermint