Sunday, June 7, 2009

Silly Robots

My boys' weekend consisted of happy meals at McDonald's with Grandma and Aunt Ashley, playing with Daddy all afternoon while Mommy had girl's day out with best friend Nancy, a long relaxing walk together as a family (of which when we got home Andy said, "You and Daddy talked a long, long time!") and making SILLY ROBOTS!!


I just merely cut out different shapes out of constructin paper and used odd and end craft supplies that I had on hand to make the robots (buttons, glitter paint, wobbly eyes, etc).




My weekend consisted of a MUCH-NEEDED PEDICURE (first one ever and I will definitely be back) and a million loads of laundry. I would say it was a success.

0 Responses to “Silly Robots”

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
All Rights Reserved She's Crafty | Blogger Template by Bloggermint