Friday, February 11, 2011

My Yarn Wreath

I saw a wreath on my friend Angie's blog that she made and I pretty much instantly decided I couldn't live without one. We had a Christmas wreath hung on the front porch during the holiday season, but since then there's just been a nail hanging out of the brick, so I have been eager to put something there. I LOVE HOW MY WREATH TURNED OUT!



I might have gone a little overboard with the flowers, but who knew making felt flowers were so easy to make and fun (Plus, it's my wreath so I can do whatever I want, hahaha!)...Super cheap craft project by the way!


If you are like me and feel like your life will be not be complete without one (come on, you know you want one!! haha LOL!), you can find the tutorial HERE.

Happy Friday!

0 Responses to “My Yarn Wreath”

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
All Rights Reserved She's Crafty | Blogger Template by Bloggermint