Monday, April 23, 2012

"Sticky Pop"---A Teacher Apreciation Gift

It's a very exciting day here at I Heart Crafty Things! I had the privilege of guest posting over at one of my favorite companies, The Organized Parent. I am sharing the Teacher Appreciation Gift we made for Andy's teacher this year and some great tips on teacher thank you's. I really hope you will take a couple minutes to stop by and read all about it!!


Thanks so much for your continued support! It's weird to think of all the friendships I've developed through blogging with people I've never even met in real life. Thank you for brightening my days with your visits and comments. Sending out a big bloggyland hug right now to all of you!  Hahaha!

Pin It

0 Responses to “"Sticky Pop"---A Teacher Apreciation Gift”

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
All Rights Reserved She's Crafty | Blogger Template by Bloggermint