Sunday, April 29, 2012
Do you like this story?
We all know being a Mom isn't the easiest job in the World! Even though I often feel frustrated or discouraged most days, I take the time every Sunday to reflect on the small things that made me happy as a Mom that week. It's a great way for me to start the new week with love and gratitude. :)
1. Big Brothers who entertained Lila with rides in the red wagon every single day.
2. The fact that a dirty bum means we've had lots and LOTS of fun!
3. Playful wrestling matches.
4. That silly look she likes to give me.
5. Getting my Easter pictures in the mail that included all three kids looking at the camera and smiling. Score!
6. The fact that when it comes to a week full of colds and coughs, God graces Mother's with Super Hero Powers to get through it all, even when she herself gets the worst of the illness. We somehow find the strength to not mind the wiped snot all over our shirt. It kind of becomes a badge of honor! Lol
What did you love about being a Mom this week?
This post was written by: Franklin Manuel
Franklin Manuel is a professional blogger, web designer and front end web developer. Follow him on Twitter