Saturday, June 23, 2012
Do you like this story?
(Every week I try to reflect on some of the small things that made me happy as a Mom that week. It's a great way for me to start the new week with love and gratitude.)
We have had a super busy June leading up to us leaving on vacation. I should be back in a week or so with lots of fun pictures and a 4th of July craft or two. :)
1. How there is always room in the shopping cart for a friend.
2. How he still loves to fall asleep in Mommy's bed.
3. Fun pool party play dates.
4. How she doesn't mind giving Andy a lift around the house.
5. Sleepy baby girl while grocery shopping.
6. Watching her ride around on this old Radio Flyer throughout an an Antique Store brought a big smile to my face. (Camera phone in dark stores with children moving quickly = terrible pictures!)
7. How she loves Grandma's cat so much that she decided to share her breakfast protein shake with her. ;) (I was just trying to get a picture of her sitting down by the cat, but caught this moment instead. haha)
8. Watching them have the time of their life jumping on Grandma and Papa Pete's trampoline with Daddy.
This post was written by: Franklin Manuel
Franklin Manuel is a professional blogger, web designer and front end web developer. Follow him on Twitter