Saturday, June 2, 2012
Do you like this story?
(Every Sunday I try to reflect on some of the small things that made me happy as a Mom that week. It's a great way for me to start the new week with love and gratitude.)
It was a busy, busy week...
1. An awesome picnic and play date with my beautiful niece.
2. Taking the time to smell the flowers (even if it's just in Lowe's).
3. Reading bedtime stories to Grandma on the bluetooth.
4. Watching Andy's adorable first grade program. Forgot my camera so I had to use my phone. He's the one smiling at me in the black, Lightning McQueen shirt. His teachers were amazing this year. I'm going to miss them!
5. Watching my sweet Luke graduate from Preschool. Is he really going to Kindergarten in August? Where has all the time gone?!
6. Watching her find the perfect hiding spot.
What were your favorite moments this week?
This post was written by: Franklin Manuel
Franklin Manuel is a professional blogger, web designer and front end web developer. Follow him on Twitter