Sunday, July 22, 2012
Do you like this story?
(Every week I try to reflect on some of the small things that made me happy as a Mom that week. It's a great way for me to start the new week with love and gratitude.)
1. This oh so very cute curl on her forehead.
2. A super fun bouncy water slide play date.
3. Giving high fives in unideal situations. :)
4. Having a boy that isn't afraid to help out his Momma, even if it involves carrying a purse.
5. How she thinks she is so cool wearing big brother's shoes.
6. Being silly with Wal-mart stickers.
7. Watching my kids bounce around like they own the place...(We obviously had a thing for bouncy houses this week)
8. How intense he is while playing with his Lego Minifigures.
9. How I know that with her determination, she will accomplish great things in her life.
10. The fact that there is nothing cooler to a kid than sparklers.
What did you love about being a Mom this week?
This post was written by: Franklin Manuel
Franklin Manuel is a professional blogger, web designer and front end web developer. Follow him on Twitter