Sunday, July 15, 2012
Do you like this story?
(Every week I try to reflect on some of the small things that made me happy as a Mom that week. It's a great way for me to start the new week with love and gratitude.)
1. How he would eat Cheerios for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I would let him.
2. How she insists on wearing her flower sunglasses when we go to check the mail.
3. The excitement over getting a new puzzle.
4. A successful "0 cavities" trip to the Dentist and new cool sunglasses from their toy box.
5. How my Mom reminded me this week that I was a climber when I was a toddler....That means even though she is naughty, naughty, naughty, she will probably outgrow it some day. :) (But I'm telling you, I can't turn my head for a second!)
Another one of Lila's naughty moments this week that I couldn't resisit showing you...Putting my sandals in the dog's water bowl.
6. That I got to play the Tooth Fairy for the second time this week.
What were you favorite Mommy moments this week??
This post was written by: Franklin Manuel
Franklin Manuel is a professional blogger, web designer and front end web developer. Follow him on Twitter