Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Letter to Lila on her 1st Birthday

Dear Lila,
It's so hard for me to believe that a year ago you were in my tummy and I was ever so anxious for you to come into the World.


From the very first moment I held you in my arms and heard you cry I knew you were meant for me and that you would make our family complete.


I remember before you were born I used to sit up late at night and think about you. I wondered what you would look like, what your name would be, what color hair you would have, what type of personality you would have.


I now understand what people mean when they say "There's nothing quite like having a baby girl."


There is an amount of pure sweetness that surrounds you that is irreplaceable. You are so much more than I could have ever imagined.


You had the ability to capture your Daddy's heart in a way I have never seen before.


Your smile lights up an entire room!


Those bright blue eyes of yours are breathe taking!!
 

I knew early on how much of a determined personality you had when you learned how to crawl at 6 months.


You have kept me on my toes ever since then, from walking at 9 months to quickly conquering the stairs a month later. There isn't a moment that goes by that you aren't pondering what you are going to learn next.


It took me quite a while to adjust to being a Mommy of 3, but once I found my groove, I have enjoyed endless amounts of smiles and laughs with you.


You have stolen my heart little one!


It has been quite a whirlwind of a year but it would not have been complete without you my sweet Lila.


Thank you for bringing such happiness into my life and into our family! Happy Birthday!

Love,
Mommy

0 Responses to “A Letter to Lila on her 1st Birthday”

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
All Rights Reserved She's Crafty | Blogger Template by Bloggermint