Saturday, July 16, 2011

Reasons I loved being a Mom this Week....

1. Because I seriously LOVE my Sunday afternoons putting together puzzles with these handsome boys.


2. Because my children LOVE learning. I found Luke sitting at the table practicing his letters all by himself and it brought a smile to my face.


3. Because these freckles are DANG CUTE!


4.  Because Lila has the best big brother's ever! (Although judging by the look on Lila's face, she doesn't quite know it yet. haha)


5. Because I had an Army of toys protecting the upstairs of my house this week. They weren't letting anyone walk through without some serious pain applied to the bottom of your foot. Whatever you do, don't accidentally step on the Stegosaurus hidden in the back. OUCH!



6. Because my children always have a sense-of-humor and aren't afraid to display it in Old Navy or any other public place.


7. Because I get to enjoy Daddy/Son moments.


Mark brought home some seriously cool rocks from work and was teaching Andy about them. He even let Andy chisel away at one to uncover what is in the inside.


These are what you will find inside. They are called Pyritohedron. I can't believe these things form perfectly inside rocks. Pretty awesome stuff!


What did you enjoy about being a Mom this week?

0 Responses to “Reasons I loved being a Mom this Week....”

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
All Rights Reserved She's Crafty | Blogger Template by Bloggermint