Thursday, May 17, 2012

Father's Day "Walk in Your Shoes" Printable

Last year I made this gift for my hubby for Father's Day where I took pictures of my kids in Daddy's work boots and put them in a frame with the quote "With Every Step, I try to hard to Walk in your Shoes." You can see my blog post HERE about it. A very sweet lady left me a comment this morning asking if I had a printable for the quote.


To be completely honest, I made the little quote when I was a newbie to blogging and had no idea about all the fun, free fonts that were out there, so it wasn't that great. I went ahead and made a new printable with more pizazz for anyone if they are interested. I made one in black & white and color and sizes 4x6 or 5x7. Just click on the link below to which one you want and it will take you to Google Docs to download.




I've never made a printable like this before so if you come across anything weird and it needs changes, please let me know.  Thanks!  :) 

Make sure when you go to print the Page Scaling option is set at "None" instead of "Fit to Printable Area".
Happy Crafting!! 

0 Responses to “Father's Day "Walk in Your Shoes" Printable”

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
All Rights Reserved She's Crafty | Blogger Template by Bloggermint