Sunday, May 20, 2012
Do you like this story?
(Every Sunday I try to reflect on some of the small things that made me happy as a Mom that week. It's a great way for me to start the new week with love and gratitude.)
I took a break from blogging last Sunday on Mother's Day to go visit my Mom and one of my Grandma's so I'm including that from last week too. :)
1. Peanut Butter toast for breakfast with a heart drawn on it for Mother's Day from my boys. They definitely know the way to my heart. :)
4. Free ice cream at Dickey's...Yum!!
5. Lots and lots of games of Peek-a-boo (terrible picture taken on my phone).
6. These fun moments at our favorite park...
7. Seeing how much she wants to be a big girl.
This post was written by: Franklin Manuel
Franklin Manuel is a professional blogger, web designer and front end web developer. Follow him on Twitter