Sunday, May 6, 2012
Do you like this story?
Every Sunday I try to reflect on some of the small things that made me happy as a Mom that week. It's a great way for me to start the new week with love and gratitude. :)
Lots of pictures taken from my cell phone this week.
1. Unintentional Cindy Lou Who hairstyles.
2. How the simplest of things like glow-in-the-dark Slurp Saber Go-Gurts makes me the coolest Mom in the whole World to this guy.
3. Her love for being wrapped like a Mummy after a bath.
4. Cheering on the sidelines...Especially after super cool kicks.
5. The excitement on Luke's face after scoring his very first goal this week.
6. Perfect sized little chairs for lounging on the sidelines (soccer is obviously a huge part of our life right now).
7. Daddy/Daughter moments.
8. All the moments I heard Lila say new words. My favorite this week after putting on her shoes all by herself, "I'm ready to go."
What was your favorite moment this week?
This post was written by: Franklin Manuel
Franklin Manuel is a professional blogger, web designer and front end web developer. Follow him on Twitter