Monday, May 28, 2012

What I Loved about being a Mom this week

(Every Sunday I try to reflect on some of the small things that made me happy as a Mom that week. It's a great way for me to start the new week with love and gratitude.)

A little late on my post this week....

1. Otter Pops on the porch after a loooonnnngggggg morning of yard work.


2. Lego Star Wars Battles in the backyard.


3. Groovy sidewalk chalk creations.



These next two are Star Wars ships.



4. An evening of kicking around the soccer ball with my boys in the sunshine.


5.  How she found the perfect sized little chair!


6. Silly Bedtime chats with these handsome boys, like how if we could create a sandwich with all of our favorite things, what would be on it. 


What did you love about being a Mom this week??

0 Responses to “What I Loved about being a Mom this week”

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
All Rights Reserved She's Crafty | Blogger Template by Bloggermint