Saturday, June 25, 2011

What made you Happy this week??

Since my Mother-in-Law had my boys most of the week, it was just me and my Little Lady. I spent my days looking at her pretty face, smothering her with attention and trying to make her giggle for me more than she does for Daddy....What can I say, I'm competitive and she's SUCH a Daddy's Girl!!



We had fun going on walks together, and I've got to say, pushing that stroller without Luke in it is heavenly! I even did me a little jog one day this week.


She kept me company while we did some shopping at my favorite stores (you know, what girls do best! haha), and we even survived going to Home Depot and Lowe's with Daddy, and THAT is quite the accomplishment since he could quite literally browse the isles of those stores all day long.


I made her showcase and model my current favorite outfit of hers. After all, her 12-month wardrobe brings my entire closet to shame. Isn't it cute? I was NEVER a pink kind of gal before I had a girl and now I can't seem to stay away from it. She definitely brings out the girly in me.


She is pretty much my pocket full of sunshine! Who couldn't adore that cute little grin of hers?

But as much fun as it was to just be Mommy/Daughter, we were happy to get our boys back. It was awfully quiet without them, and I know Lila missed them as much as me.

We made a pit stop at Cabela's where this giant stuffed Polar Bear tried to eat us....


We walked through all the animal displays playing "I Spy" and Luke cried every time I spied a Bear because that was the one he was going to Spy. hahaha I sure love having my little stinker back!

And Andy talked my ear off the entire hour long drive home telling me everything about everything and I think I said "Uh-huh" and "yeah" and "Wow!" a million times....That was all I was able to squeeze in between his sentences. LOL! He is certainly a character.

This is obviously not a very good picture, but it makes me laugh. Andy throwing up some sort of gang sign, Luke looking like that Polar Bear really is going to eat him, and Lila oblivious with her eyes closed.

I was happy to have a clean house every day my boys were away, and since it's already a disaster and they've only been home for 24 hours, I can officially now blame my messy house on my children! haha Now that definitely makes me happy!

And now that my boys are home, I can't wait to get my craft on!

What made you happy this week?

0 Responses to “What made you Happy this week??”

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
All Rights Reserved She's Crafty | Blogger Template by Bloggermint