Saturday, June 11, 2011

What Made You Happy this Week??

Well, there was this face...


And this face...


And these faces while deeply concentrating on walking around...


And there was that time I walked in and saw Luke taking a most relaxing snooze on the recliner chair (it must have been a hard day haha)...


And there were the moments when my boys were best friends instead of enemies...


And there were this group of friends who decided to stop for a rest on my back fence...


Until I so rudely scared them away by taking pictures...


And then there was Little Miss Lila who got stuck in jail...



"Oh no! What am I going to do??"


"Maybe I can eat my way out..."



"Nope! That's not gonna work. Maybe I can pull these bars apart..."


"Man, this is tough!! Maybe I can just pull the bar out..."


"Nope, it's not budging!! Maybe I can just stand here and look really mad so Mommy will come save me..."


"What??? She's too busy taking pictures of me to come to my rescue!! That is it!! You come over here RIGHT NOW MOMMY!!"


And that is when the camera went away and Baby Girl snuggled nicely to my hip...Such simple things that make a Momma Happy!

What made you happy this week??

0 Responses to “What Made You Happy this Week??”

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
All Rights Reserved She's Crafty | Blogger Template by Bloggermint